Top 5 SEO Websites
I ran a Google search for Top 5 SEO Websites and got no exact matches. That seemed a little odd. The truth is, I know the Top 5 Search Engine Optimization Sites (at least in my experience), I just don’t have a list of them anywhere and I needed the URLs for an article I was writing for my freelance writing blog.
So, since there didn’t seem to be one out there, I present to you, the list.
Top Five SEO Websites
- WordTracker – More renowned for their keyword tool than anything else, they have plenty of valuable information as well. This is where the implementation meets theory.
- SEOBook – Not only is this site jammed full of useful search engine information, it has a free keyword research tool available.
- SEOMoz – This is one of the best sites around for solid SEO info, but it grates a little bit with the whole “PRO” thing they want you to pay for, but otherwise, top notch.
- Google – Let’s be honest, when we are talking about SEO, we are talking about ranking high in Google. The horse’s mouth is sometimes the best place to get information.
- Search Engine Watch – Technically, they aren’t all about SEO, but what they have is pretty good.
Of course, there are many more, but this list represents my go to list for informational purposes. As friends have often pointed out, I follow the right SEO guidelines and what not much better on my client’s sites than I do on my own. (On their sites, it’s my freakin job and I better darn well do it. On my sites, it’s something I’ll get around to, but right now, I’m busy with…)
Anyway, there you go, the Top 5 SEO Websites for people looking for information. If you are looking to buy eBooks, or hire consultants, or find out how to bombard people with ads, there is probably a different top 5. But, if you work for reputable businesses whose good name is more important than whether they rank #9 or #3 in the search listings, these are your sources.